Thursday 19 May 2016

Jump! | Terhi Koskinen

Hi all!

Terhi here today, sharing my bright and happy layout made with Out of the Bloom collection.
Spring colors, happy theme and multiple layers, that's my kind of perfect composition.


The layout tells about my daughter's second hobby, dance. It was so nice to see her being fully focused to what she was doing, watching what the teacher does and doing the same. And with good music of course!


For this layout I wanted to focus on two things: Stenciled layers and doodling with a black marker. I used one of my favorite stencils, Tattered Grid, to create first layer on the background, and then the new Sunbeam stencil to add another layer. 


Both of the stenciled layers are made with mix of gel medium and Shiny Powders. One with green and the other with violet, those powders are so versatile and you can mix then with anything! Options are unlimited!
Last, I added some doodling all over, to add some contrast and for the fun. Sometimes it's fun to add some lines here and there, just to give more detailed look - even if you're lines are not straight and even. Having fun is the most important thing at least for me.



Now I'm off to Mixed Media pARTy - hop on our Instagram to see what we are doing there!

Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx



13arts products:

No comments:

Post a Comment